Little University Child Care Center Focuses On Learning Through Hands On Experience!
Welcome to Little University Child Care Center, the friendly place that allows your child to grow, develop their artistic nature, have fun, and gives you peace of mind!
We believe children learn better if they participate in a program which allows them to partake in various activities.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in a school that believes your child’s individual needs should come first and where they are celebrated, then Little University Child Care Center is the perfect school for you and your child!
Little University Child Care Center has been providing children with a safe learning environment since 2006. We are located in beautiful Buffalo Grove, IL and offer exciting extra amenities that both your child and you will enjoy.
Find the inner Beethoven or Mozart in your child with Little University’s piano lessons! Give them an increased self-esteem, concentration, and fun, all around fitness with Little University’s Tae Kwon Do program.
Our convenient location allows us to easily service Deerfield, Deer Park, Northbrook, Glenview, Vernon Hills, Chicago, Wheeling, Palatine, Mount Prospect, Prospect Hills, Long Grove, and Arlington Heights!
All staff members are Illinois Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) Certified and also possess a Bachelor’s or Associates Degree.
The Little University staff continue to receive ongoing training throughout their employment with our organization. The same way we want your children to continue learning, we want our staff to continue to learn to help your children grow successful.
Little University Child Care Center embraces diversity, and we are very sensitive and continually respectful of all cultures and religions. We also feel that our greatest assets are three-fold: parents, your children, and our staff – when we all work together it creates and environment of enthusiasm, love, and recognition to our students.
- Preschool – age range – 2-3, M-F, 7:30am – 6:30pm, Full and Part time
- Pre-K – age range 3-4, M-F, 7:30am – 6:30pm, Full and Part time
- Kindergarten – age range 5, M-F, 7:30am – 6:30pm, Full and Part time
- Before and After School Program
- Summer Day Camp, ages 5-12, M-F
- Holiday Program – school age children
- Two Outdoor Playgrounds and an Indoor Gymnasium
- Security Cameras to provide peace of mind and safety
- Breakfast, Hot Lunch, and Snack to provide balanced and healthy nutrition
- State Licensed child care center for accountability